- Date Posted: 5 October 2021
- Location: Sydney
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Category: Marketing and Communications
With a recent departmental restructure now concluded, a new Product Marketing Manager is required who possesses considerable technical experience. Wor
- Exciting New Role
- ICONIC Global Company
- Impressive sector-growth opportunity
Our client is an international high-end Company, with products in all areas of the energy sector. They are very much innovative in generation, storage and DER, with this sub-division focussing on PV Generation and BESS. This 100-year-old company is at the forefront of driving Australia’s energy effectiveness and efficiency.
With a recent departmental restructure now concluded, a new Product Marketing Manager is required who possesses considerable technical experience. Working nationally, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of plans and programs that improve the company’s position in the market via commercial initiatives, new products & product improvements in Solar Panels and ancillary components.
Reporting to the department Product Marketing Lead. your responsibilities will include:
- Development of a 3-year strategic plan including Development of new products, product Improvement, and a 3-year road map, in conjunction with Suppliers and other partners
- Development of strategies and plans for strong growth in Solar Panels and ancillary Components for the company measured in market share, unit volumes, sales revenue, margin & EBIT.
- Business case justifications for key initiatives and to gain Gate-approvals for product developments & launches.
- Partnering with suppliers to develop and execute new product launches and other programs. Project manage the delivery of new equipment, and the ongoing compliance of said products with current and future legislation.
- Executing product development programs including selling the programs internally (especially to the Sales, internal support teams and Dealers, as well as stakeholders). Achieving buy in & support for programs by working with & gaining dealer and sales team agreement.
- Support dealers and installers on design and installation for new products, technical enquiries and understanding, commercial installations and rework as required.
- Reviewing results & ascertaining success factors, key learnings & return on investment.
- Managing budgets & expenditure including risk management where results may vary.
To be considered for the is role you will have a marketing degree, experience in product marketing, and good technical knowledge in renewable energy products. You must display a thorough understanding of the strategic reasons for a program’s existence, as well as demonstrating a ‘can do’ attitude and an impeccable customer service attitude.
APPLY NOW or contact Thomas S. Daly from Advance Careers on 0488 128 222, for a confidential discussion