- Date Posted: 8 September 2021
- Location: Perth
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Category: Analysts
A global energy business is looking for an innovative Market Analyst.
- Be part of a growing global business
- Help businesses achieve a greener footprint
- Work from home
Advance Careers have been exclusively engaged by a European, Demand Response aggregation business looking to establish themselves in the APAC region. With an initial focus on the Australian market, this highly innovative organisation has a clear plan of how they will achieve an ambitious growth plan.
Operating at the forefront of their industry, they create innovative services that are underpinned by continued in-house technology development and delivered to market by an exceptional technical services team.
As part of their strategy, they have established a subsidiary company in Australia and are looking for a Market Analyst.
The Market Analyst will interface and closely integrate with their European counterparts and managers and ensure the company maintains the principals and procedures of the parent company. You will also seek to minimise the company’s risk profile across the company’s programs, suggest improvements and propose innovative solutions which can be adopted.
As the Market Analyst you will be required to:
- Interpret the rules for each product of interest and each target market to assist head office codify processes to meet the local requirements,
- Assist in framing a view on rule changes and market reforms that impact the local and regional business.
- Provide analytical support, programming, and data manipulation to the Australian and regional team.
Once end-use customers are operationally activated to provide demand/frequency response, the Market Analyst will help manage the portfolio.
We are looking for an individual with a background in energy markets, ideally with a knowledge of demand response. Although individuals with telecommunications will be considered as well. You will need to be driven, disciplined and curious. Familiarity with the NEM and WEM will be a distinct advantage.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a global business that is looking to enter new markets and introduce new technologies to customers, to ultimately aid them in becoming a more energy efficient business.
For more information please call Neil Chandaria on 0439639342 or apply now.